We’re excited to introduce our new CEO, Dennis Grimaud.
Dennis Grimaud brings with him over 40 years of experience in the healthcare industry. Dennis has served as CEO for six different life science-related companies with focuses including business management, diagnostics, and disease management. He has also founded several companies and organizations including DIATHERIX Laboratories, Inc. a clinical laboratory that uses proprietary multiplexing PCR technology to help physicians and hospitals identify infectious diseases.
A sample of Dennis’s extensive titles and roles past and present are listed below. His vast experience consulting for hospitals and medical facilities, combined with his expertise in diagnostics and multiplex PCR make him a great fit for leading iRepertoire.
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Reliability, Execution, Development (RED)
- Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of DIATHERIX Laboratories, Inc.
- Chief Executive Officer of Genaco Biomedical Products, Inc.
- Chairman and CEO of Premier Micronutrient Corporation
- Founder, Chairman and CEO of ScyTech, Inc.
- Co-founder, Chairman, President and CEO of Cytometry Associates, Inc.
- Vice President and General Manager of the Center for Clinical Sciences, International Clinical Laboratories (ICL), Inc.
- Vice President ICL East
- Vice President of Sales and Marketing at ICL
- Administrator of Medical Diagnostics and Director of Laboratory Services, National Medical Enterprises, Inc.
- Director of MedBioGene
- Board of Directors of Genaco Biomedical Products, Inc.
- Founding Member and Former Director of the Nashville Health Care Council, Nashville, TN
- Founding Member, Chairman, and President of the Tennessee Biotechnology Association
- Advisor to Oliver Wyman, an international consulting firm