Automated Library preparation for repeatability and efficiency
The iR-Flex System automates sequence-ready library preparation using computer-controlled robotics and preloaded iR-Cassettes for
Improved laboratory efficiency
Reduced contamination risks associated with manual sample preparation
Increased confidence in data and results
What our customers say
"Excellent customer service and care."
Shaima Mazin Jawad Al Khabouri, University of Glasgow
“iRepertoire’s technology is really customizable from start to finish.”
iR-Flex and iR-Cassettes
Each iR-Flex System includes a computer, communication module, and an iR-Flex Processor unit. Up to four processor units can be connected in one system enabling simultaneous processing of 16 reactions. iR-Cassettes are preloaded with all reagents for arm-PCR or dam-PCR - just add RNA, reverse transcriptase, and nuclease-free water.
Note: iR-Flex is required for in-house RepSeq+ projects.
- Run up to four samples simultaneously per iR-Flex Processor unit
- Reduce per-sample turn-around time for increased throughput
- Avoid contamination with single-use cassettes
- Keep things simple with cassettes preloaded with PCR reagents and primers
- Get primers for all human and mouse B and T cell chains
- Enjoy intuitive, user-friendly software