Facilitating immune repertoire research with comprehensive single-cell and bulk sequencing.
- Identify novel signatures when comparing pre- and post-treatment samples
- Identify expanded TCRs
- Identify neo-epitope specific TCRs from primary tumor cells
- Characterize uniformity of manufactured cell products
- Identify low frequency antigen-specific B cells
- Characterize host response
- Identify infection signatures with prognostic utility
- Capture rare effector B cells for therapeutic antibody development
Which Assay is Right for Me?
Discover the diversity in the expressed immune repertoire of TCR and BCR chains with our full-service RepSeq and RepSeq+ solutions.
- We recommend RepSeq for discovering rare clonotypes with low cell counts
- We recommend RepSeq+ for applications requiring high error detection
Our iPair and iPair+ solutions provide critical data on the physical cognate pairing of TCR or BCR chains within a single cell.
- We recommend iPair as our core single-cell immune sequencing service
- We recommend iPair+ for enhanced phenotypic analysis of single immune cells